Frequently Asked Questions
You have two ways to order: Online and Offline
- Browse our products page and click on the item you want to buy.
- Choose from the predefined pricing and quantity/weight and add to cart.
- Go to your cart page and review your order – add or remove products if necessary, before proceeding to check out.
- On check out page, enter your shipping and contact details in the fields provided and select your preferred payment option.
- Payment instructions is provided on the next screen when you place you order.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be processed and shipped.
This option is only for cash payments sent through mail. Processing of orders may take longer but this is most useful for those who do not have Interac, or for those who simply want to keep their information private and offline.
- Print a copy of the Offline Order Form. You may use a pen and paper, if printer is not available.
- Fill in the form with your orders, total amount, (include any promo code if you have any) and your complete shipping information.
- Send cash in exact amount, properly concealed (wrapped in tin foil) together with the order form. It is recommend that you send the payment via registered mail, so you can track its delivery and ensure its arrival. Normal mail times apply. (Check payments are not accepted)
- Details on where to send the payment is listed on the order form.
- Your orders are processed and shipped as soon as the payment is received in the mail.
Anyone who is 19 years old and over can use our site.
We currently only accept Interac e-transfer, Bitcoin, or Cash by Mail, as methods of payment.
YES. In fact, it’s safer to order Shrooms Direct online than meeting your “shroom guy” in the streets. All orders are shipped with discrete packaging, vacuum sealed for additional security and to preserve the freshness of its contents. The packages are covered by the CanadaPost Corporation Act which states that the cops may not seize or interfere with the delivery of your mail, unless it’s considered a threat to national security.
ShroomsDirect has processed thousands of orders since 2012 and there’s never been a single incident involving our customers getting into trouble with the law for using our website to buy magic shrooms products.
You may place an order online anytime. No account creation is necessary. Here at ShroomsDirect, all transaction is private and the information you provide to us, such as your shipping information, will only be used order processing.
Please allow a few hours for us to receive and process payments sent via e-Transfer. If your e-Transfer/billing details is different from your submitted order details, please contact us or send an email to confirm the order number the EMT is paid for.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience when buying psychedelic mushrooms online. We have been able to maintain an excellent reputation by word of mouth advertising, and steady repeat clientele and started as a private, invite-only website. We have grown our customer base since then and decided to let the general public in Canada order off of us.
All ShroomsDirect deliveries are fulfilled by CanadaPost via XpressPost shipping.
Q: What are your shipping costs?
– We charge $20 flat rate shipping fee for orders $199 and below and FREE for orders $200 and over. For international orders such as the UK or Australia, shipping is flat rate $50.00
Q: Where do you ship from?
– We ship from Vancouver, B.C
Q: Do you ship internationally?
– We ship discreetly to everywhere in the world. We just need an address.
Q: Do you allow order pick up?
– NO. We do not have this service as of yet. You may not pick up the orders directly from us.
Q: Do you have same day shipping?
– YES. Cut off time for same day shipping is at 3:30 PM Pacific standard time, Mondays through Fridays. All orders processed and fully paid before the cut off time is shipped on the same day. Orders received past the cut off time, will be included in the next shipping schedule. No shipping during weekends and holidays.
Q: How long will it take for my order to arrive?
– CanadaPost’s projected delivery date is two to four business days to most areas of the country. Please note that these are based on CanadaPost estimates, and only applies to items sent between most major urban centres. Actual delivery times depend on origin, destination, weather conditions and other factors. Covid is seeing delays. If you believe your order is stuck or lost, please give us an email, and we are glad to help you.
Q: How do you guarantee the arrival of my order?
– We make sure that the shipping address matches the information you have provided in your order form. A tracking ID is also provided so you can track the delivery status online. We do not have control over the packages once they are shipped and in the hands of CanadaPost. We never had an issue of missing or stolen packages. We only get delays at most, due to mismatch of postal code or incorrect address.
Optional: Add a signature for $2.00 and get full liability coverage for your packages. The name and signature of the person who received the package will be included in the delivery certificate. Reshipping is 100% guaranteed and in the event of a lost or stolen package.
Q: Do I have to use my real name when placing an order?
– You are not required to provide real information, although we do not advise. If you use a fake name then choose something real like: “Jason Smith” Orders that have names like: “A.Z.” Look suspicious and sometimes wont be delivered. Keep your order small enough to fit inside your regular mailbox. If not, you will receive a “For Pick Up” slip which will require you to go pick it up. If you don’t have identification it wont be able to be picked up.
Q: What happens if my package won’t fit the mailbox?
– if your order is too large to fit into your regular size mailbox it will be delivered to a postal outlet. If you do not have your real name on the delivered package then you wont be able to pick it up as Identification will be required. Recommendation: Keep your order the size of your mailbox or ensure you have a real name so that you can pick it up. No signature is required.
Q: What happens if my package is marked as “delivered” on tracking but I did not receive it?
– If the tracking says your package has been delivered, but you did not receive it we suggest checking with your local mail person or neighbours. Unfortunately for packages marked as delivered on tracking we will not reship due to the amount of fraud with this. We can not reship every package that is shown delivered. We even found a subreddit on this fraud and abuse for Shrooms Direct. As a result, we can no longer reship packages marked delivered according to tracking.