Sometimes, you need inspirational words to uplift your thoughts and emotions. It’s so inspiring to read the best magic mushroom quotes. Let’s take a look at the famous magic shroom quotes today!
8 Best Magic Mushroom Quotes
Take a look at these selected magic mushroom quotes that are suitable for every tripper:
1. “Seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers… and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.” by Hunter S. Thompson
Getting high sometimes puts you to the limit wherein all you have to do is to enjoy that moment and to absorb the happiness you have gathered throughout that time with the help of the shroom to make you high and forget the things that troubles you the most.
2. “People to conditions that make them terribly unhappy then gives them the drugs to take the way their unhappiness. Science fiction It is already happening to some extent in our own society. Instead of removing the conditions that make people depressed in modern society gives them antidepressant drugs. In effect, antidepressants are a means of modifying an individual’s internal state in such a way as to enable him to tolerate social conditions that he would otherwise find intolerable.” by Theodore Kaczynski
Having something that makes you happy and content in life even for just a bit of time is not bad, it’s about creating something good and something appreciative in the darkest days of your life. It’s not wrong to use something that’s not legal in some places to make yourself at ease and to make yourself more comfortable despite the things that make your life miserable.
3. “The stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason. It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom.” by Edgar Allan Poe
The little things that we think won’t help us to escape things in life that are not worth it of experiencing is actually becoming our reason to fight for. Those little things actually become our savior in this world. It would be the instrument that will carry our burdens in life, a gateway to happiness and freedom that we admire to have.
4. “When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” by Bob Marley
Not only in herbs but it can also be in a fungus that can reveal who the real you is. It does not matter what it looks how it tastes where it came from as long as it helps you to know the real you. Getting high is sometimes reveals your true emotions, true personalities, true perspectives, and true intentions. Not only in smoking but eating something that makes you high would probably change your perspective about yourself, and you would be able to become that someone that you never knew you would be.
5. “Mushrooms that I gathered in the woods. With two fingers, I pick up a piece and look at it. Then I take a bite and wait for my body to react. Now I’m in a better mood. In a short time, I’ll be dead. Or alive. I’m not always sure that there’s any difference.” by Peter H. Fogtdal
Taking risks on everything that you do won’t hurt you. Legal or not legal, for sure, it would have a big impact on your life. The way you use things moderately will help you. Taking risks at something might give you a positive outcome or negative outcome, but what’s important is that you tried new things. Risks are sometimes your sign of becoming free from everything that holds you to not taking risks. The thought that you have in your mind that the risk you’re about to make is something that the society is not going to accept would be your blocking wall.
6. “If those dried-up little scraps of fungus taught me anything, it is that there are other stranger forms of any things, and, whatever they mean, their very existence, to quote William James, “forbids[s] a premature closing of our accounts with reality.” by Michael Pollan
Whether it is a small thing or a large thing we never knew their usage, their existence, their purpose, their reason for existence when we don’t get to know them. It’s going to be blank if we don’t give it a try if we don’t try to search and to study them very well then until the end they are going to be unknown.
7. “If you feel all damp and lonely like a mushroom, find the thick, creamy soup of joyfulness and just dive into it in order to make life tastier.” by Munia Khan
Even though you are the unknown thing that can exist in this world, you need to find something that you can use to be able to impress the bystanders around you. You need to stand up like those mushrooms that you only knew for cooking, but they are not. They can sometimes satisfy your needs to run from your sadness and to escape from the rock bottom.
8. “I think of going to the Grave without having a Psychedelic Experience e is like going to the Grave without ever having Sex. It means that you never Figured out what it is all about. The Mystery is in the Body and the way the Boinorks itself into Nature.” by TERENCE MCKENNA
It’s ok to get high sometimes. Trying things that are not supposed to be tried because of its effects that might be bad for you and for your health. Mysteries are the most unforgettable things when they are discovered. Regrets sometimes are the one that kills you. You didn’t know it was but know the reality; it is. The thought that you never tried that thing that you wanted deep inside you will cause that regret in your heart.
Now you are more inspired by these famous magic mushroom quotes. You can draw motivation from them and apply them in your shroom journey, taking it to a higher level by finding more meaning in your life.